Eligibility Conditions of Beneficiaries
- Any individual, between 18 to 40 years of age residing in
the village/rural area of the State. Any area where
population is less than 20000 persons and which is a
village/rural area as per revenue records shall be
considered a Village/Rural area for implementation of
the scheme. Towns, District Head Quarters and Capital
Cities of the State shall be excluded from area of
operation of the Scheme.
- There will be no income ceiling for assistance for setting
up projects under JKREGP.
- Assistance under the Scheme is available only for new
projects sanctioned specifically under the JKREGP.
- Existing Units (under PMRY, REGP, PMEGP, SJSRY or any
other scheme of Government of India or State
Government) and the units that have already availed
Government Subsidy under any other scheme of
Government of India or State Government are not
- Educational Qualification for Beneficiaries and Quantum
of Financial Assistance (Sector wise Maximum Project Cost Ceiling
(Rs. In Lakh)):
Other eligibility conditions:
Agriculture & Allied
- A certified copy of the State subject has to be appended
with the documents at the time of claiming the subsidy
from the designated nodal bank branches.
- Project cost will include Capital Expenditure and one
cycle of Working Capital. Projects without Capital
Expenditure are not eligible for financing under the
- Cost of the land should not be included in the Project
cost. Cost ready built as well as long lease or rental
Work-shed/Workshop can be included in the project cost
subject to restricting such cost of ready built as well as
long lease or rental Work-shed/workshop to be included
in the project cost calculated for a maximum period of 3
- JKREGP is applicable to all new viable micro enterprises,
Village Industries projects except activities indicated in
the negative list of the activities.
- Only one person from one family is eligible for obtaining
financial assistance for setting up of projects under
JKREGP. The ‘family’ includes self and spouse.